Deposit to Pickup is an average of 8 weeks
Been doing your research for a while now or need helping to find the perfect machine to fit your needs and budget? but you are unsure what the next step is?
Step 1: Get in touch.
The first step is to get in contact with us. We need to speak with each of our clients to ensure we are providing the optimal solution to their needs before their order is placed. Send an email to info (at) figtek.com.au with as much information regarding your potential machine as possible. Even better yet, give us a call to arrange a consultation and viewing of an active machine. We
promise you will not be disappointed.
Step 2: Deposit.
The next stage is to finalise your machine and to receive your invoice. We require a 30% deposit to secure your spot in the next shipment. Shipping space and monthly machine limits mean places are limited, so the soon you can place the deposit the soon you are able to receive your machine.
Step 3: Wait (the hardest part).
Once your shipping spot is secure and your deposit is received, your machine begins to be built. Depending on the size or complexity it will take from 3 to 6 weeks to be built, calibrated and tested. During this time you will receive regular updates on your machine’s progress in the form of photographs and videos. Once built but before shipping, you will receive video evidence of
the machine’s operation and its first test cuts. Shipping is usually 2 weeks.
Step 4: Pickup.
Prior to arrival, you will be contacted to arrange a day and time to collect the machine. We unload our containers in central Melbourne. The remaining balance of your machine’s price will be required before pick up or delivery (usually the remaining 70%). If you are unable to collect it, we can organise storage or delivery but these will be at an additional cost. We recommend the
delivery be done with a crane truck if possible as it greatly helps with your ability to position the machine.
Step 5: Setup (most exciting part)
Once your new machine reaches its new forever home, its time to set it up. We recommend that if any electrical works or connections are required, that they are carried out by a licenced technician. All information required to set up will be provided, including any machine-specific diagrams. It may seem daunting at first but remember we are here to help you! We are available to support your new machine via phone or email anytime during business hours.
– Custom castors for locating the machine in your workspace.
– Delivery via crane truck, suitable for the extended Melbourne area.
– We can also offer installation and setup services, these need to be arranged in advance.
– Onsite or offsite training can also be provided, these need to be arranged in advance.
1. An important detail to note here is that our margins are so low that we are at a higher risk than our clients regarding costs. Each machine we built to order costs significantly more than 30% to build and ship. However, we only ask that the remaining amount is paid just prior to pick up so that we can be confident the machine has made it safely. This is how we guard our clients against financial risk. This is how confident we are in our process and our products. We know our machines are a great deal and if the need arises we could quickly sell them on to other clients.
2. Shipping space is limited and often fills up quickly. We currently place a limit to the number of machines we build and import each month. If you require a machine sooner then you best get in touch as soon as possible.